Resolution 1325 was one of the crowning achievements of the global women’s movement and one of the most inspired decisions of the United Nations Security Council. The recognition that peace is inextricably linked with gender equality and women’s leadership was a radical step for the highest body tasked with the maintenance of international peace and security. Turning the Security Council’s words into actions and real change has been a central pillar of UN Women’s work since the entity was created, and the driving passion of many other actors since the resolution was adopted as a global norm in 2000.
- Prezentacija OSCE Studije implementacija Agende “Žene, mir i sigurnost”
- JAVNI POZIV SLUŽBENIK/CA ZA MONITORING & EVALUACIJU FIGAP II PROGRAMA
- USVOJEN IZVJEŠTAJ BiH O PROVOĐENJU ISTANBULSKE KONVENCIJE
- Posjeta ministra za ljudska prava i izbjeglice u Savjetu ministara Gender centru Vlade Republike Srpske
- PROVESTI PREPORUKE UN KOMITETA ZA ELIMINACIJU DISKRIMINACIJE ŽENA