The Agency for Gender Equality of Bosnia and Herzegovina of the Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina prepared the Annual Report on the Implementation of the Action Plan for the Implementation of UN Resolution 1325 “Women, Peace and Security” in Bosnia and Herzegovina (AP UNSCR 1325). The report was made on the basis of information collected from the competent institutions represented in the Coordination Committee (CC) for the implementation of AP UNSCR 1325 in BiH and covers the period from 1 August 2015 to 1 August 2016. Below is a summary of the Report in line with the strategic and medium-term goals of UNSCR 1325 in BiH. At the end of some sections, there is information on the results achieved, containing references to the page of the Report or the Annex to the Report, which contains more details on the information provided.
- Prezentacija OSCE Studije implementacija Agende “Žene, mir i sigurnost”
- JAVNI POZIV SLUŽBENIK/CA ZA MONITORING & EVALUACIJU FIGAP II PROGRAMA
- USVOJEN IZVJEŠTAJ BiH O PROVOĐENJU ISTANBULSKE KONVENCIJE
- Posjeta ministra za ljudska prava i izbjeglice u Savjetu ministara Gender centru Vlade Republike Srpske
- PROVESTI PREPORUKE UN KOMITETA ZA ELIMINACIJU DISKRIMINACIJE ŽENA