The review of progress was developed by the Gender Equality Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina of the Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees of BiH, Gender Centre of the Government of Republika Srpska and Gender Centre of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, based on the collected information of relevant institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republika Srpska and Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a technical support of the UN Women Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina. Review of the implementation of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action for Bosnia and Herzegovina in the period (2014-2019) was developed in conformity with the UNCSW Guidance note which was submitted in a form of a questionnaire and, at the same time, it gives an overview of the most significant achievements in the advancement of gender equality and empowerment of women by the promulgation of anti-discriminatory legislation, implementation of BiH Gender Action Plan and sector action plans.
- Prezentacija OSCE Studije implementacija Agende “Žene, mir i sigurnost”
- JAVNI POZIV SLUŽBENIK/CA ZA MONITORING & EVALUACIJU FIGAP II PROGRAMA
- USVOJEN IZVJEŠTAJ BiH O PROVOĐENJU ISTANBULSKE KONVENCIJE
- Posjeta ministra za ljudska prava i izbjeglice u Savjetu ministara Gender centru Vlade Republike Srpske
- PROVESTI PREPORUKE UN KOMITETA ZA ELIMINACIJU DISKRIMINACIJE ŽENA