Resolution 1325 was one of the crowning achievements of the global women’s movement and one of the most inspired decisions of the United Nations Security Council. The recognition that peace is inextricably linked with gender equality and women’s leadership was a radical step for the highest body tasked with the maintenance of international peace and security. Turning the Security Council’s words into actions and real change has been a central pillar of UN Women’s work since the entity was created, and the driving passion of many other actors since the resolution was adopted as a global norm in 2000.
- Istraživanje o jednakopravnosti radno sposobnih žena u svijetu
- SASTANAK DIREKTORICE AGENCIJE ZA RAVNOPRAVNOST SPOLOVA BIH I OMBUDSMANKE BOSNE I HERCEGOVINE
- U narandžastom UN Women autobusu prijavljeno nasilje u porodici, sve više povjerenja u sistem zaštite
- U Sarajevu o provedbi Istanbulske konvencije u regionu
- Crnčević Čulić: Insistirat ćemo na potpunoj primjeni Zakona o ravnopravnosti spolova u BiH