Resolution 1325 was one of the crowning achievements of the global women’s movement and one of the most inspired decisions of the United Nations Security Council. The recognition that peace is inextricably linked with gender equality and women’s leadership was a radical step for the highest body tasked with the maintenance of international peace and security. Turning the Security Council’s words into actions and real change has been a central pillar of UN Women’s work since the entity was created, and the driving passion of many other actors since the resolution was adopted as a global norm in 2000.
- USVOJEN AKCIONI PLAN ZA PROVOĐENJE REZOLUCIJE UN-a „ŽENE, MIR I SIGURNOST“ 2018-2022.
- Javni poziv za dodjelu grant sredstava nevladinim organizacijama
- Javni poziv za dostavljanje ponuda za konsultantske usluge
- GRANT SREDSTVA ZA NEVLADINE ORGANIZACIJE – PREVENCIJA NASILJA NAD ŽENAMA I U PORODICI
- Promocija UN Rezolucije 1325 – Žene, mir i sigurnost u Bihaću